Trulife ‘Sublime Arís’ Symmetrical Triangle Silicone Breast Prosthesis – Average Profile
Sublime Arís 151
Projection Profile Definition
Shallow: Breast tissue drapes in the lower cup of the bra, often seen on the mature woman with soft breast tissue.
Average: Equal amounts of breast tissue on the top and bottom of the breast with a more round appearance in upper cup.
Full: The most round appearance, requiring a form with a strong projection to fill the upper and lower part of the cup.
Sublime Arís offers all the outstanding features and the following modifications:
- Lightweight and cool, can be worn against the chest wall
- Thinner, natural skin-like outer layer for a delicate soft feel
- Average projection
- Extra soft middle layer to mimic the movement of natural breast tissue
- Smaller base for an enhanced fit
- A subtle, hand embossed integrated nipple and areola
- New engraved bow on the back
- Includes a COOLMAX ® breast form cover
- Sizes 3 -14
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 40 cm|