Duomed® Soft Below Knee Stockings Open Toe Ccl 1 (14-17mmHg), Ccl 2 (18-24mmHg) & Ccl 3 (25-35mmHg) British Standard
£13.95 – £24.95
Duomed® Soft – The daily wear for gentle care
Duomed® soft is a graduated compression elastic hosiery that offers value for money, durable and in compliance with British Standard (BS 6612:1985) CCL 1, 2, 3. It is a replacement for the original Duomed range of elastic hosiery. This new range has a softer feel, new variants with closed toe options in British Standard CCL 2 and a grip top on the thigh length version.
Mode of action
- Duomed soft combines ideal wearing properties and appropriate medical compression whilst maintaining the look and feel of a non-medical stocking.
- The proven compression stocking for him and her, extremely soft and transparent
- It is comfortable, easy to don and dof with excellent patience compliance – the seamless two-way stretch stocking is highly elastic and non-slip.
- After sclerotherapy/surgery
- Thrombosis (deep venous thrombosis, posthrombotic syndrome) with tendency for slight oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with tendency for moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for moderate oedema
- Polyamide threads make the stocking light to wear, comfortable and breathable
- Supple and elastic stocking ensures adaptation to every movement
- Precise medical compression characteristics guarantee correct compression gradient
- Available as calf stocking and thigh stocking with silicone topband
- Contains no latex (rubber)
- Easy to apply, especially with the easy on slipper included in the packaging for open toe stockings
- Class 3 in open toe and sand only
|Dimensions||16 x 6 x 3 cm|